Key Account Manager / Sales Representative (UK & Ireland)
Our client offers complete solutions for network-based contact centres, ring back tone service, virtual pbx service, televoting, multimedia advertising, interactive multimedia response, etc. The company is also specialised in migrating services from legacy platforms to next-generation solutions.
Responsible for building of the company’s sales and activities for Value Added Service arena in the United Kingdom and Ireland.
- Systematically canvass fixed-line carriers in the UK and Ireland.
- Build strong relationships with new and existing customers and procure after-sales.
- Deliver monthly, quarterly and annual revenue targets.
- Activity increase the numbers of C level contacts in the target carriers/business partners by cold calling and regular meetings Identify immediate and medium range opportunities.
- Regular reporting to the managing director including weekly detailed update of pipeline.
- Prepare accurate and measurable strategies for each target.
- Use of sales tools/Sales Force
- Realise business plan targets.
- Increase pipeline.
Key Skill and Experience Requirements
- 5+ years of experience in a sales role within an IT or telecommunications technology provider selling Value Added Voice Services.
- Team player.
- Strategic thinker.
- Hunter mentality.
- Experience of the voice telecom market particularly in value-added services with some knowledge of IMS, VoIP TDM etc.
- A creative individual without self-imposed constraints.
- Good end-to-end management of projects to achieve objectives to deadlines and budgets.
- High personal integrity and professional standard of behaviour.
Our client offers
- A long-term perspective within a financially secure corporation with a flat organizational structure.
- Highly innovative and commercially successful products.
- Training and experience within a professional and enthusiastic team both in the UK as well as throughout Europe.
- An excellent compensation package with direct participation in the success of the European Computer Telecoms Ltd. as well as the success of the Group as a whole.