Senior Account Manager (UK)
A leading provider of domain name management solutions, offering specialised expertise and analytical capability helping companies manage their online presence. As an established and global company, our client is on the path for further growth.
Due to career progression, the position of Senior Account Manager has become available in our friendly and social London office. The objective of the role is to increase existing client retention and drive growth in the existing client billings across the corporate area. This is a rewarding position that will see you liaising with high profile clients, selling solutions that will help promote their online presence. Proven performers will be rewarded for their achievements.
- To increase client retention and satisfaction.
- To generate increased billings across existing clients through strategic selling processes.
- Carry out sales activities (prospecting, developing and presenting offers, negotiating and closing) for the main markets.
- Follow strategies and actions contained in the sales plan, including achieving weekly call targets.
- To act as a role model for the rest of the team and to support the team leader in developing the overall teams performance.
- To provide overall effective sales management for prospective clients.
- Facilitate regular communication between company representatives and the wider industry.
- Initiate appropriate promotion and networking activities (e.g. conference presentations, newsletters, content for press releases etc.).Compliance with all Security, safety, Health & Environmental responsibilities and requirements as detailed in the Company’s Health & Safety & Environmental Policies.
Key Skill and Experience Requirements
- Proven track record of sales excellence in an e-commerce, B2B, IT&T corporate environment.
- 5+ years’ experience in an account management role.
- Focus on solution selling.
- Excellent account management skills with a strong ability to build and maintain relationships.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English are mandatory, with any additional European languages highly regarded.
- Hungry and motivated to achieve and succeed.
- Experience within the Internet Services industry will be looked upon favourably.