A wireless broadband company dedicated to empowering businesses with high-speed symmetric bandwidth connections, at prices 30-70 per cent less than equivalent services.
- Build the reseller channel
- Account manage the relationship with existing channel partners
- To exceed the channel sales targets provided by the business
- Management and development of existing reseller channels within the London areas.
- Acquisition and development of new reseller channels within the London area
- Management and development of existing wholesale channels within the London areas.
- Manage Partner specific marketing activities in line with the organisation
- Maintain accurate and timely reports in line with the business needs
- Accompany channel sales people into the field providing support expertise
- Prepare and deliver proposals as and when required
- Prepare and deliver presentations as and when required
- Coordinate activities with Pre Sales Technical support on an as needed basis
Key Skill and Experience Requirements
- Excellent verbal and non-verbal communication skills are a pre-requisite along with highly defined presentation skills;
- The ability to present technical/business solutions in a meaningful manner. Outlining how these solutions will impact on the companyís customerís operation;
- Resilient and self-reliant with a well-developed ability to self-motivate. Drive and energy will be coupled with integrity and an innovative ability to look for solutions not problems;
- The ability to quickly assimilate technical information and turn that to real business benefit. The role requires a good understanding of the issues affecting the SME and Corporate marketplace;
- Ability to respond to detailed requests (tenders/proposals) in a comprehensive, thoughtful and compelling manner.